Owner Operator Jobs in Indianapolis
Buchanan Hauling & Rigging is hiring Owner Operator drivers in Indy! Buchanan Careers come with highly competitive benefits and driving flexibility.
Please fill out the following form and a recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Buchanan currently has several Owner Operator opportunities in the Indianapolis area. Whatever type of route you like, there is a spot for you at Buchanan.
OUR OWNER OPERATOR JOBS COME WITH MANY BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- No forced dispatch
- Weekly direct deposit with pay starting the week after orientation
- Payroll is directly deposited into your bank account weekly
- Comdata fuel cards with $300.00 cash advance weekly
- Company paid cargo and liability insurance
INTERESTED IN WORKING AS AN OWNER OPERATOR FOR BUCHANAN? HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- At least one year of verifiable experience with a class A CDL
- Tractor must pass DOT Inspection and have an electronic engine with an ECM to be eligible to be added to our fleet.
Hazmat Owner Operators will also need:
- Must currently hold your HazMat and Tanker endorsements
- Must have a valid and current TWIC card
*Additional requirements for qualifications may be imposed. No determination can be made on your eligibility until your qualification paperwork is received and reviewed by a Buchanan representative.